108 of 111 people found the following review helpful.
29 of 29 people found the following review helpful.
1. Consumer and pro grade bait traps simply do not work. The roaches even use them over time as little mini roach condos…
2. No amount of cleaning will prevent roaches in a heavily infested building…there’s always a new supply of roaches working their way towards you through the walls from your sloppy pigsty neighbors.
3. The roaches you see on any given night are perhaps 2-5% of the total infestation numbers you have.
So we stumbled upon Advion. This is the stuff that pro pest control uses. Why pay a premium for them to pay you a visit and use the same stuff you can get from Amazon?
Don’t bomb your place with gas or mists etc! We used this, pea-sized dollop every three feet, in cabinets, everywhere else you can think of where roaches might be in our kitchen and bathroom.
~1 day – major roach carnage – they seemed to crawl out from everywhere to die in plain sight on the floor. Every hour we swept up 5-10 adult roaches.
~2 days – carnage continues
~3 days – carnage abating, noticeable drop in roach prowling
~5 days – still seeing dying roaches, almost zero prowling roaches
~1 week – almost total control, reapplying as per instructions to get the dregs.
We will have to do this 3-4 times a year, but it is worth it given the fact that we are no longer tormented by the roaches.
This product works as a killing agent when roaches take the bait, eat it, share it with their roach friends, and then they all die a slow death. Not only that, roaches love to cannibalize each other, so new roaches that eat the hidden dead roaches die too. Karma.
Don’t mess with anything else, this is the stuff to get. The roaches think it is the tastiest stuff on the planet, and will skip out on other crumbs and head straight for it. Then they die. Nuff said.
27 of 27 people found the following review helpful.
Killing of the roaches started well within 24 hours of laying down the bait. I am talking a floor filled with dead and near dead roaches the next morning. For about a week, we had to literally sweep the floor every morning because the product is so effective.
After a month, we see the occasional roach twitching on the floor or countertop…but the infestation is gone. No more babies everywhere and adults scurrying about when the lights come on.
Buy and use this product with confidence that it works immediately, is quite lethal and is persistent.
Happy hunting y’all.
Similar Products @ Amazon
- Backyard Birding
- Bar Tools And Glasses
- Bedding And Bath
- Coffee Tea And Espresso
- Cooks Tools And Gadgets
- Cookware And Baking
- Fresh Flowers And Indoor Plants
- Furniture And Decor
- Gardening Tools
- Grills Smokers And Outdoor Cooking
- Heating And Lighting
- Kitchen And Table Linens
- Metal Detectors
- Mowers & Outdoor Power Tools
- Outdoor Decor
- Outdoor Heaters & Fire Pits
- Outdoor Storage
- Patio Furniture
- Pest Control
- Pet Supplies
- Plants And Planting
- Pool & Hot Tubs
- Solar & Wind Power
- Vacuums Cleaning And Storage
- Weather Instruments
- Davis Wireless Solar Powered Weather
- Rain Guage Replacement Tube
- Taylor Precision 5153 Wall Thermometer
- Nielsen Kellerman 0840Bora Kestrel 4000
- Miu Color Glass Canister 800Ml
- Dexter 14-Piece Cutlery Case Only
- Portmeirion Botanic Garden Cutlery Tea Spoons – Set Of 6
- Galileo Thermometer 17 Inch Tall Wood
- Cape Cod Wind And Weather Tide Keeper
- Ram 24 Outdoor Sun W/ Thermometer
- Weatherlink® For Alarm Output
- Home Wall Travel Charger For Att Nokia Mural 6750 – Tmobile Nokia N97 Mini – Att Nokia Twist 7705 – Sprint Kyocera Echo – Nisatechworld
- 7-Inch Sakucera Ceramic Knife Chef’s Santoku Cutlery Blade Classic Series
- Wusthof Pro Series 8 Chef Knife
- Mintcraft Tf01 Home Basix Portable
- Toland Home Garden 220005 8-Inch
- Wireless Thermometer And Remote Sensor
- La Crosse Technology Tx29udth-it Wireless
- Miu France 10-Inch Silicone Spatula Orange
- Kitchen 7Pc Cutlery Set
Tagsarticle directory article marketing articles article submission bbq bird feeder bloom business cake camellia cat children cooking decorating design email email marketing email newsletter ezine EzineArticles.com Expert Author flower food free articles garden gardening gifts grill grilling health home Home Improvement horticulture ideas interior decorating online articles patio furniture printable articles publishing recipes repair spring submit articles tips writers writing