Everyone loves their family pet. And we love to buy them stuff closely as much as we like to buy stuff for ourselves. But like all of the other stuff in our home, the things we buy for our pets need to have a place to live in our homes. Part of organizing your home is getting your pet’s toys in order.
Ideas for Pet Toys
Get a nice wicker basket with a lid to put all of your pet’s toys in. A nice basket that matches the décor of the room may aid you wholly hide your pet’s toys. I coordinated our dog’s toys in this way and it made the room look much nicer and cleaner.
If you want your pet to be competent to without apparent effort get to the toys, a nice open round wicker basket may help the room look nice but still grant your pet to play with his/her favored toy whenever the mood strikes.
Have your pet support you decorate a basket or bin for their toys. Having your pets own paw prints and furry drawings on a container may be a cute way to personalize the organizing container for your pet’s toys.
Ideas for Pet Food and Treats
Plastic containers work great for getting your pet’s feed organized. Some special line of work container stores even have containers made distinctively to hold dog and cat food. The ones with wheels work great because you may roll them anywhere. Any kind of clear plastic container works well for storing treats for your pet.
Dedicated Cupboard/Cabinet Space
If you have the space in your home, dedicate a cabinet or cupboard or a shelf in a cabinet or cupboard to your pets things. Putting all feed and treats in the same place may help you without apparent effort find your pet’s favored treat.
Your pet’s things are share of your home too so don’t forget them in your home establishment plan.
Most helpful customer reviews
96 of 100 people found the following review helpful.
After much trepidation, I’m pleased to inform you that “Pets” definitely did not disappoint. I’ve been playing it for about six hours straight and this expansion has managed to rekindle my passion for Sims. It’s refreshing and puts a completely new spin on how you can play the game.
What really makes this particular version of pets stand out from the others is your ability to control the animals. Finally! I know in Sims 2 there was a cheat but you could never cancel actions, only queue them up. This led to annoying little situations where your sim couldn’t possible step OVER the sleeping cat to get into the shower. But this is no longer an issue. You are in complete control of your pets and, even better, the pets are almost completely self-sustaining if you turn on free will. So you get all of the pros and very few of the cons found in previous pets expansions.
The dogs and cats are very similar to that found in Sims 2. They’re cute, they’re fun. Aside from the fact that you can tell the dog to NOT destroy the furniture, there’s not much to report. Which brings us to the horses. At long last, EA has heard our pleas! The horses are fantastic and really make the game feel “different.” I really appreciated the fact that you can see the sim mounting and dismounting. A nice touch compared to the way they just suddenly appear in cars. The horses are a form of transportation so you can pretty much toodle around the entire town on one and never get a car.
There is a new town in this ep. I found Appaloosa Plains to be rather charming. It very much feels like a laid back country town. It has a dive bar to hang out along with all of the buildings from “Ambitions.” Many of the houses are sprawling ranches instead of suburbia feeling.
I highly recommend Pets. It’s definitely one of the best expansions so far for the Sims 3. It actually feels like EA put effort into making it. Like it’s really something new rather than just a glorified stuff pack. Shocking, I know.
37 of 41 people found the following review helpful.
1) Warnings –> You get 1 warning if your pet is getting neglected. After that they take ALL of your pets away. Getting caught up in the story of your sim or having a baby like I did made me not socialize with my cat as much. In the end all 5 of my animals were taken away because my cat got too needy to socialize (see #3). That’s a big turn off. Then when I try and adopt my pets back they say that I can’t adopt for a while. So all of my animals get adopted by others and I can’t see them anymore.
2) Buying Objects –> Buying your pet objects is located where the baby section is. However, it doesn’t have ALL of the pet supplies in it. So I had to filter and scroll and scroll and scroll to just find a ball for my dog and horse. Why wouldn’t that be where all the pet stuff is? Why is this stuff hidden? It’s a inconvenience.
3) Socialize Moodlet –> This moodlet is the one I find the most annoying. I feel like I have to talk to them forever for it to increase. And for a family with a great number of pets it gets annoying. You have to go from one to the other and when you finally finish the first pet needs to be talked to again. It leaves no time for ‘sim’ time.
That’s about it. I think it’s a well done game overall. It’s a lot harder the more pets/sims you have. So I suggest starting out slow would be the best.
26 of 29 people found the following review helpful.
Similar Products @ Amazon
- Backyard Birding
- Bar Tools And Glasses
- Bedding And Bath
- Coffee Tea And Espresso
- Cooks Tools And Gadgets
- Cookware And Baking
- Fresh Flowers And Indoor Plants
- Furniture And Decor
- Gardening Tools
- Grills Smokers And Outdoor Cooking
- Heating And Lighting
- Kitchen And Table Linens
- Metal Detectors
- Mowers & Outdoor Power Tools
- Outdoor Decor
- Outdoor Heaters & Fire Pits
- Outdoor Storage
- Patio Furniture
- Pest Control
- Pet Supplies
- Plants And Planting
- Pool & Hot Tubs
- Solar & Wind Power
- Vacuums Cleaning And Storage
- Weather Instruments
- Davis Wireless Solar Powered Weather
- Rain Guage Replacement Tube
- Taylor Precision 5153 Wall Thermometer
- Nielsen Kellerman 0840Bora Kestrel 4000
- Miu Color Glass Canister 800Ml
- Dexter 14-Piece Cutlery Case Only
- Portmeirion Botanic Garden Cutlery Tea Spoons – Set Of 6
- Galileo Thermometer 17 Inch Tall Wood
- Cape Cod Wind And Weather Tide Keeper
- Ram 24 Outdoor Sun W/ Thermometer
- Weatherlink® For Alarm Output
- Home Wall Travel Charger For Att Nokia Mural 6750 – Tmobile Nokia N97 Mini – Att Nokia Twist 7705 – Sprint Kyocera Echo – Nisatechworld
- 7-Inch Sakucera Ceramic Knife Chef’s Santoku Cutlery Blade Classic Series
- Wusthof Pro Series 8 Chef Knife
- Mintcraft Tf01 Home Basix Portable
- Toland Home Garden 220005 8-Inch
- Wireless Thermometer And Remote Sensor
- La Crosse Technology Tx29udth-it Wireless
- Miu France 10-Inch Silicone Spatula Orange
- Kitchen 7Pc Cutlery Set
Tagsarticle directory article marketing articles article submission bbq bird feeder bloom business cake camellia cat children cooking decorating design email email marketing email newsletter ezine EzineArticles.com Expert Author flower food free articles garden gardening gifts grill grilling health home Home Improvement horticulture ideas interior decorating online articles patio furniture printable articles publishing recipes repair spring submit articles tips writers writing